Thursday, November 29

DYSU 100 - Thanks


Hi all, welcome back to another new challenge here at DYSU.  Sadly, the decision has been made to close this challenge blog at the end of December. So you still have four challenges left to participate with us here, with the last challenge being #104 on the 27th December.


Our challenge this week is to incorporate Thanks or Gratitude into your creations.

This week we have two Guest Designers picked from previous challenges to join us - Tracy MacDonald and Tracey-Anne Branscombe. Here's a bit about Tracy MacDonald:

'Hi! I'm Tracy MacDonald.  I started my papercrafting journey creating mini albums and sharing them on YouTube.  I love making them, but I am EXTREMELY slow and meticulous.  Once I discovered card making and the much shorter creating time, I was hooked.  You just never know what you might find on my blog, I Wanna Build a Memory.  CAS, vintage, Copic crazy, and still the occasional mini album; I'd definitely have to describe my style as eclectic.  I AM addicted to my Copics so you'll find more colored cards than anything else, but since papercrafting in general makes me happy, the field is wide open.  December will mark the 27th year my wonderfully craft tolerant hubby and I have shared together and we have one amazing and beautiful daughter and one VERY spoiled furbaby.'
You can find more of Tracy's fabulous designs at 'I Wanna Build a Memory'. 

Here's a bit about Tracey Anne Branscombe:

'Here’s a little about me, I live in surrey, England with my husband Paul. I have 3 fabulous children aged 19, 27 and 29 , only the youngest is still at home with us now, so not quite an empty nest yet.  I have been crafting since I was little , from drawing to clay modelling,  My father taught me how to make rugs with a latch-tool when I was 7 years old and my grandmother reluctantly taught me how to knit though it would infuriate her that I did it backwards and upside down, due to been left handed!!
I love all crafts but Cards and Paper Construction is my favourite and when I’m not crafting , I’m out with friends listening to a rock band or riding around the Surrey countryside on my 750 Cruiser motorcycle xx'
You can find more of Tracey-Annes beautiful work at  Tracey Anne Designs.

Also joining us this week we have two special Guest Designers from The Stamp Fairy D.TDeanne and Jackie.


We have three very generous sponsors this week:
 

Little Claire Designs
* 1 sheet each A4 Die Cut design sheet: Loverly Jubblies, Cutie Patooties, Men, Flossies & Misc each containing 6 colour images for cards
* 1 ‘Joie de vivre’ stamp set Joie de vivre! '
* 1 ‘Little Owl Family’ stamp

*Free Digital-Stamp Club membership for a year
Read here for more information: http://www.brokenboxstock.com/item/Digi_Stamp_Club/725/c46


Now, get inspired by our design team:

With Little Claire's:
Barb 


Ren-Yi
Pauline


 With Broken Box Stock:

GDT Tracey-Anne

  GDT Tracy MacDonald
Wenche
Denise

Pandy

GDT Deanne from The Stamp Fairy D.T

Helen

Archana

Wenche


A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.

7 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

So sorry to read that the challenge is closing. I've not always played along, but I have enjoyed it. Thanks to all the team for your great inspiration cards and for hosting a fun challenge. Good luck to you all.

Lisa Rea said...

We'll be sad to see you go! Your design team has always been great inspiration with wonderful and whimsical designs. Best wishes and thanks for all you have done.

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

Kavitha Vadhri said...

First time here ,grt inspiration by Dts,submitted my entry, hope a tag of thanks qualifies

Shelly Schmidt said...

So sorry to hear the challenge is closing- and hoping that means you are on to bigger and better things for all of you! Thanks for all of the inspiration!

NickScrapShack said...

Sorry to read that you are closing this challenge since I just found it. But i Wish you good luck

Jan Garber said...

Great projects, girls! Even if I'm not still on the team, I will miss seeing this challenge every week. I'll be stalking your blogs!

Dorothy S said...

Your challenge will be missed. I totally understand how difficult it must be to keep up weekly challenges, etc., and I do want to thank you for the inspiration you have provided.